BCBA (Yuma Center)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Yuma, AZ, United States
You’re an innovative and optimistic BCBA committed to improving the lives of others. You care about high-quality clinical outcomes in ABA therapy. We have patients who need a Hero, which means we have a place for you. We invite you to join our mission providing the highest quality of care and reaching more families touched by autism.
Benefits and Perks for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Base salary with opportunity to earn up to $13,000 in bonus pay annually
- Career advancement opportunities to move into remote BCBA, Regional BCBA, or Clinical Director roles
- Mentorship with experienced BCBAs and regional clinical leadership
- Weekly Consultation with third-party, expert Psychologists, BCBAs, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists
- Opportunities to mentor BCBA students and early-career BCBAs
- Participate in innovative autism research through university partnerships and IRB committee
- Clinically sustainable caseloads
- Administrative Support (authorization specializations, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting team)
- In-Center Support (ABA Trainers, Clinical Director, Center Manager, Regional BCBA)
- Annual Professional Development stipend and free CEU opportunities
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- 31 days of Paid Time Off (20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 Paid Holidays, and two days of paid professional development)
- 401K Retirement Options with company match
- Ability to transfer to any of our service areas
- Monday through Friday schedule
As a BCBA, we know you have a choice on where to work, we invite you to apply to learn more. After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 hours business hours. If you’re sitting for your exam within three months, feel free to apply (we believe in making spots on our team for awesome folks!).
We have locations throughout Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, and Tennessee.