Licensed Independent Social Worker (Ohio)
Location: Dublin, OH, United States
You are a Licensed Independent Social Worker passionate about helping children with autism live their best lives, and love working in a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment focused on the success of every child, Hopebridge may be the perfect place for you! Licensed Independent Social Workers at Hopebridge play a key role in helping children and families access applied behavior analysis (ABA) through autism testing and diagnostics.
Benefits and perks for Licensed Independent Social Workers at Hopebridge:
- Salary: Starting at $100K
- Company-paid travel to and from centers (if you reside out of the state you are credentialed and support)
- Opportunities for participation in research design and implementation of clinical outcomes through university partnerships and IRB committee
- Participation in Grand Rounds committees and/or team for complex case review
- Weekly consultation with expert psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
- Opportunities for creating and presenting educational content for staff development
- Clinically sustainable caseloads
- Designated report writing day
- Administrative support (authorization specialist, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting team)
- In-center support (Center Manager, Regional Management)
- Annual professional development stipend and free CEU opportunities
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 31 days of paid time off (20 days of PTO, 9 paid holidays and 2 days of paid professional development)
- 401 K retirement options with company match
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Unrestricted license (i.e., able to work independently, without
supervision, from a licensed supervisor) without current disciplinary
- Independently licensed in the state of Ohio (LISW)
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Counseling with a valid professional license such as LSW or LPC.
- Preferred Master’s degree with license such as LSW, LISW, LISW-S, LPC, LPCC, LPCC-S.
- Preferred experience working with children in an office, school, or community setting
As a licensed independent social worker, we know you have a choice where to work, we invite you to join our mission to provide the highest quality of care and reach more families touched by autism.