Occupational Therapist (Registered)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Englewood, CO, United States
If you are an OTR that is passionate about helping children with autism live their best lives, and love working in a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment focused on the success of every child. Hopebridge may be the perfect place for you! We invite you to join our mission to provide the highest quality of care and reach more families touched by autism.
Benefits and Perks for an Occupational Therapist:
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Annual Professional Development stipend and free CEU opportunities
- 29 days of Paid Time Off (20 days of paid time off, 7 paid holidays, and two (2) days of paid professional development)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Options with company match
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Conduct occupational therapy initial evaluations, annual evaluations including highly specialized assessments of clients referred to occupational therapy and complete required documentation
- Provide direct individual therapy sessions according to individual needs and maintain accurate records of services provided for statistical and billing purposes
- Supervise COTA’s and maintain documentation as outlined in Hopebridge policy and as outlined by state regulations
- Maintain current daily notes and sign off on COTA notes according to documentation policy and state regulations
- Participate in staff meetings and conferences indicated to review patient progress or needs
- Provide education and support to staff and parents pertaining to questions related to occupational therapy and/or diagnostic process
- Conduct in-service training or special education programs related to occupational therapy for staff, parents, and others as necessary and requested
- Supervise occupational therapy students and maintain records on students supervised
- Assist with IEP development, if applicable
- Perform duties at multiple locations, as needed (Centennial & University Hills)
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Currently licensed occupational therapist and registered with the American Occupational Therapy Association and certified in applicable state
- Job related experience within OT is required
- Valid Driver’s License and evidence of insurability
As an OTR, we know you have a choice on where to work, we invite you to apply to learn more. After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 hours business hours.
We have locations throughout Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, and Tennessee.