This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Sarasota, FL, United States
Do you enjoy being an RBT and training new BTs in their journey to becoming an RBT? This position offers you the opportunity to train and lead new BTs as they learn the field of ABA. If you have a passion for ensuring high-quality clinical outcomes and seeing others grow, then we invite you to apply.
Benefits and Perks for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Trainers:
- Starting pay of $20.00 (increases depending on experience)
- Career advancement opportunities to grow into Center Manager leadership roles
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 18 days of PTO (11 days of Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays)
- Ability to transfer to any of our centers
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Options with company match
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- Mentorship with experienced BCBAs and Operations Leaders
- Provides ongoing training to RBTs to continually improve the skill set of all RBTs within the clinic.
- Ensures ABA therapists promptly complete new hire training, including RBT training requirements.
- Tracks new hire training performance of staff members, provides specific feedback to trainees, and reports to the Clinic Manager and BCBA, providing regular updates, metrics, results, and escalated items to appropriate managers.
- Provides coaching, modeling, and demonstration of specific strategies
- Conduct 1:1 therapy 50% of the time or as needed within the clinic
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age; however, college coursework in the field of behavior analysis, psychology, education, early childhood, or related field is preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential is required
- Two or more years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (“ASD”) or other related developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated ability to train others in behavior analytic skills. Prior training, presenting, and facilitation experience, which includes presenting to large groups preferred