Location: Denver, CO, United States
Center: Denver Region
You are a Licensed Psychologist passionate about helping children with autism live their best lives, and love working in a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment focused on the success of every child, Hopebridge may be the perfect place for you! Psychologists at Hopebridge play a key role in helping children and families access applied behavior analysis (ABA) through autism testing and diagnostics.
Benefits and perks for Licensed Psychologists at Hopebridge:
- Salary: Starting at $100K
- Company-paid travel to and from centers (if you reside out of the state you are credentialed and support)
- Opportunities for participation in research design and implementation of clinical outcomes through university partnerships and IRB committee
- Participation in Grand Rounds committees and/or team for complex case review
- Weekly consultation with expert psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
- Opportunities for creating and presenting educational content for staff development
- Clinically sustainable caseloads
- Designated report writing day
- Administrative support (authorization specialist, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting team)
- In-center support (Center Manager, Regional Management)
- Annual professional development stipend and free CEU opportunities
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 31 days of paid time off (20 days of PTO, 9 paid holidays and 2 days of paid professional development)
- 401 K retirement options with company match
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
As a licensed psychologist, we know you have a choice where to work, we invite you to join our mission to provide the highest quality of care and reach more families touched by autism.
We have opportunities for Licensed Psychologist in locations throughout Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Colorado.