For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with this population of children is incredibly rewarding. Today's progressive ABA is deeply rooted in compassion, assent, varied instruction, and foundations of joy to create teaching opportunities. At Hopebridge, this is the progressive ABA we pride ourselves on. It’s why so many clinicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We’re proud to have industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
☁ What You’ll Do
- Complete initial evaluations for incoming patients (under the age of 10) using various assessment measures, and provide a clinical recommendation for weekly treatment hours based on patient needs
- Maintain a caseload of 8-10 patients
- Develop individualized therapeutic plans of care for children to address patient and family goals
- Support a team of 6-8 RBTs and advanced level ABA graduate students in the Fellowship program via mentorship and training for patients on their caseload
- Provide supervision for 5-10% of an RBT’s or ABA graduate student’s supervision hours
- Collaborate with in-center psychologists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Participate in weekly BCBA leadership meetings with your clinic’s BCBA team
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings with your “pod” of RBTs and Case Managers
- Help us fulfill our mission of providing quality access to care for all. We accept Medicaid and most commercial insurances.
☁ What you DON’T Have to Do
- Administrative stuff. You’ll benefit from our Administrative Support teams that take care of authorization specializations, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting so you can focus on doing what you do best – providing compassionate care!
- Do it all alone. Collaboration and support at every level is crucial to clinical excellence here at Hopebridge. You’ll have in-center support that includes ABA Trainers, Center Managers, and Regional BCBAs to help you every step of the way.
- Board Certification through the BACB
- Recent graduate of an ABA Masters or BCBA certificate program with an exam test date within three months of application
- Base Salary Range: $68,000-$85,000 dependent upon experience
- Attainable, clinician-designed bi-weekly bonus
- Annual $500 professional development stipend
- Free in-house CEUs delivered through BehaviorLive
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 31 days of paid time off (20 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, 1 paid flex holiday and 2 days of paid professional development)
- 401K retirement options with company match
- Ability to relocate to any of our states
- Monday through Friday schedule
Learn and Grow at Hopebridge
Learning and growing is what we do here at Hopebridge—from the kids to our clinicians.
At Hopebridge, we encourage questions like, “What’s next along my BCBA career path?
How can I expand my care for others?
How can I make a bigger impact while continuing to develop my own skills?”
Here’s what you can expect:
- Career advancement opportunities to move into Clinical Director or Regional BCBA roles
- Free CEU Stipends
- Opportunities to expand access by opening new clinics
- Participation in global, first-of-its-kind research and technology pilots
- Mentorship with experienced BCBAs and regional clinical leadership
- Weekly interdisciplinary collaboration with expert Psychologists, BCBAs, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists in your center
- Opportunities to supervise and mentor ABA graduate students and early-career BCBAs.
We’re on a mission to create a progressive, inclusive, and compassionate clinical environment for our patients today and beyond. If you’re ready to start a career that makes an impact, we invite you to apply to learn more.
After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 business hours. If you’re sitting for your exam within three months, feel free to apply (we believe in making spots on our team for awesome folks!).
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. Hopebridge is committed to providing personalized outpatient ABA, occupational, speech and feeding therapies for children touched by autism spectrum disorder and behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. Hopebridge provides a trusted place where they can receive the care, support and hope they deserve.
Nearly two decades later, Hopebridge continues to operate state-of-the-art autism therapy centers in new communities to reach patients and families who need services. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Hopebridge provides compassionate care in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.