This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Indianapolis, IN, United States
Center: Corporate (IN)
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. Hopebridge is committed to providing personalized outpatient ABA, occupational, speech and feeding therapies for children touched by autism spectrum disorder and behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. Hopebridge provides a trusted place where they can receive the care, support and hope they deserve.
As a Compliance Helpline Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining Hopebridge’s compliance and risk management helpline. You will be accountable for aiding, deescalating, guiding, and supporting patients’ and/or employees’ inquiries and grievances.
What You’ll Do
- Answer incoming calls (scripted and unscripted) from customers and employees
- Assist customers with requests for information, contact the appropriate colleagues and departments, handle complaints, resolve issues, and escalate when needed
- Follow processes and procedures for logging the required details for inquiries and complaints
- Record essential information from inbound calls, route to the appropriate colleagues internally, and follow-up through resolution
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma required; Associates degree strongly preferred
- Hotline and/or helpline experience required
- Proficient knowledge of HIPPA and workplace confidentiality required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent active listening, conflict resolution, critical thinking, and investigation skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as desktops, laptops, and telephones
Where You’ll Work
Hopebridge Headquarters: 3500 Depauw Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Your Pay and Benefits
Hopebridge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Starting rate of $18.00 per hour
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 19 days of PTO (11 days of paid time off, 7 paid holidays, and 1 paid flex holiday)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401K with company match