Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Greeley, CO, United States
If you are an SLP that is passionate about helping children with autism live their best lives, and love working in a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment focused on the success of every child. Hopebridge may be the perfect place for you! We invite you to join our mission to provide the highest quality of care and reach more families touched by autism.
Benefits and Perks for a Speech-Language Pathologist:
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Annual Professional Development stipend and free CEU opportunities
- 29 days of Paid Time Off (20 days of paid time off, 7 paid holidays, and two (2) days of paid professional development)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Options with company match
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Conduct speech therapy initial evaluations, annual evaluations including highly specialized assessments of clients referred to speech therapy and complete required documentation
- Maintain current daily notes according to documentation policy and state regulations
- Provide direct individual therapy sessions according to individual needs
- Participate in staff meetings and conferences indicated to review progress
- Provide education and support to staff and parents pertaining to questions related to speech therapy and/or diagnostic process
- Conduct in-service training for staff, parents, and others as necessary and requested
- Supervise speech therapy students and maintain records on students supervised
- Maintain accurate records of services provided for statistical and billing purposes
- Plan and conduct special education programs related to speech therapy for staff and the community upon request
- Assist with IEP development, if applicable
- Perform duties at multiple locations, as needed
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Currently licensed speech therapist and certified by applicable state
- Job related experience within Speech Therapy is required
- Valid Driver’s License & Evidence of Insurability
As an SLP, we know you have a choice on where to work, we invite you to apply to learn more. After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 hours business hours.
We have locations throughout Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, and Tennessee.