Clinical Director of Functional Assessment
Location: , United States
For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with this population of children is incredibly rewarding. Today's progressive ABA is deeply rooted in compassion, assent, varied instruction, and foundations of joy to create teaching opportunities. At Hopebridge, this is the progressive ABA we pride ourselves on. It’s why so many clinicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We’re proud to have industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
☁ What You’ll Do
- Design, maintain and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to physical management and grand rounds admission and maintenance outcomes
- Host and coach biweekly (or as needed) assessment and treatment design sessions using the PFA and SBT framework
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Physical Management and Grand Rounds Committees
- Collaborate with in center and regional clinical team members to prepare cases for Grand Rounds
- Manage and deliver reporting from the functional analysis database
- Support and co-lead the development of competency-based training on the assessment and treatment of challenging behavior with a focus on the PFA/SBT philosophy
- Schedule, lead, and manage all aspects of Grand Rounds sessions
- Engage in follow-up for Grand Rounds cases which may involve ongoing coaching, support with progress monitoring, assessment of satisfaction with the Grand Rounds process to ensure a positive clinical outcome
- Collaborate to disseminate knowledge on Hopebridge’s initiatives on the assessment and treatment of challenging behavior at professional conferences and in peer-reviewed publications
- Contribute to clinical strategy sessions for the assessment and treatment of challenging behavior and relevant outcome metrics (e.g., Quality of Life, Behavioral Health Index, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Current PFA/SBT Level 3 or higher credential
- PhD preferred in applied behavior analysis or related field (e.g., psychology, education, etc.)
- Current and in good standing BCBA credential, with a minimum of four years of post-certification clinical practice
- Demonstrated dissemination experience (conference presentations, published peer-reviewed journal articles, etc.) on PFA/SBT
- Experience leading and managing large teams
- Deep experience implementing and coaching others to implement Functional Analyses
- Experience with virtual coaching specifically behavioral skills training and bug-in-ear technology
- Commitment to travel up to 50% of the time (including overnights) to be in the field for support with PFA/SBT implementation and evaluation
- Annual $500 professional development stipend
- Free in-house CEUs delivered through BehaviorLive
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 30 days of paid time off (20 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, and 2 days of paid professional development)
- 401K retirement options with company match
- Ability to relocate to any of our states
- Monday through Friday schedule
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. Hopebridge is committed to providing personalized outpatient ABA, occupational, speech and feeding therapies for children touched by autism spectrum disorder and behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. Hopebridge provides a trusted place where they can receive the care, support and hope they deserve.
Nearly two decades later, Hopebridge continues to operate state-of-the-art autism therapy centers in new communities to reach patients and families who need services. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Hopebridge provides compassionate care in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.