Center Manager (Central Arkansas)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , AR, United States
Center: Arkansas Region
You are great at building effective teams, developing and motivating others, and potentially looking for a new leadership opportunity. We have a great team that needs a great leader to continue our mission of providing the highest quality of care and reaching more families touched by autism. Suppose you are comfortable working with children and parents, like working in a fun and energetic environment and building teams. In that case, we invite you to learn more by applying.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Manage the daily operations of the center
- Leads a large interdisciplinary team consisting of 30 or more exempt and non-exempt team members to accomplish all job objectives; inspires confidence and motivation; clearly defines expectations, and maintains personal effectiveness under pressure
- Display active leadership through coaching and developing talent, evaluating performance, and providing feedback to promote high engagement and a high-performance culture.
- Creating and maintaining center schedule for behavior therapists
- Responsible for creating and cultivating a positive, and desirable work environment
- Supervise staff, and administer semi-annual review process
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and team, which includes interviewing, hiring, onboarding, coaching, performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of team.
- Responsible for planning community events to attract families and team members.
- Routinely interacts with families to maintain awareness of needs and satisfaction with services provided
- Leverage reports (financial, operational, team, and patient) to understand the business and make data-driven decisions
- Manage center budget and financial information to utilize all resources effectively
Profile of an Ideal Candidate
- A high school diploma is required
- At least two years of previous team management experience is required
- Ability to lead and inspire teams through complex, challenging, and changing consumer climates.
- Ability to build trusting relationships through personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks with competing deadlines
- Proven experience leading teams larger than
- Ability to detect the emotional pulse of the team
- Ability to consistently communicate up, down, and across to ensure alignment of priorities