This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Indianapolis, IN, United States
Center: Corporate (IN)
For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with children is incredibly rewarding. Today's ABA is deeply rooted in compassion, varied instruction, and foundations of joy to create teaching opportunities. At Hopebridge, this is the forward-thinking ABA we pride ourselves on. It’s why so many Behavior Technicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We’re proud to have the industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
A day in the life.
- Implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results as written by the supervising BCBA
- Collect and analyze data utilizing a variety of methods and systems
- Support initial and ongoing training for the RBT team
- Complete clinical, professional, and leadership competency evaluations
- Provide support in conducting assessments across multiple skill domains, such as language and communication, social skills, challenging behavior, academics, and adaptive living
- Participate in the planning and execution of team building events
- Participate and represent Hopebridge at community outreach events
- Remain actively engaged in supplemental professional development opportunities led by clinical leadership
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and other duties
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Single, clinic location
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Sponsored professional development
- Mentorship and supervision with experienced BCBAs
- Dedicated time to engage in unrestricted tasks
- Access to enhanced learning opportunities outside of your home center
- Opportunities to train new BT/RBT team members
- Career advancement opportunities to move into Clinical Leadership roles
- Upload Personal Statement, no more than 2 pages double spaced (cover letter)