Revenue Cycle Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Indianapolis, IN, United States
Center: Corporate (IN)
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. We are one of the nation's largest autism therapy providers in the United States, providing one-on-one, personalized therapy for children and their families touched by behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. We are headquarted in Indianapolis, Indiana and provide compassionate care in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.
As a Revenue Cycle Analyst at Hopebridge, you will be responsible for ensuring that all data within the system related to the Revenue Cycle is accurate and up to date with system upgrades.
- Manage data updates in the Practice Management and other Revenue Cycle systems to ensure that the information within those systems is current and accurate to support effective revenue cycle workflow performance
- Update fee schedules within the Practice Management and other Revenue Cycle systems as identified to ensure all fee schedule data is matching current contractual rates with our payers
- Lead for Practice Management related projects for Hopebridge and coordinate with Director, Accounts Receivable to ensure those projects will support effective revenue cycle performance
- Support system Optimization initiatives for Revenue Cycle
- Coordinate with Hopebridge IT department on system related initiatives related to Revenue Cycle
- Represent Revenue Cycle in Hopebridge system projects
- Complete Revenue Cycle testing as determined
- Complete monthly system audit to ensure all aspects of the system are working as designed
- Support RPA initiatives related to Revenue Cycle workflows
- Monitoring of the RPA schedules to ensure all workflow expectations are completed; identify issues and complete resolution
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Technology or equivalent professional experience required
- Experience with Revenue Cycle systems required
- At least three to five years of experience in the healthcare industry working in Revenue Cycle required
- Knowledge of medical billing required
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Prior experience with PracticeSuite preferred
Where You’ll Work
- Hopebridge Headquarters: 3500 Depauw Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Opportunity for hybrid work schedule after 90 days of employment
Your Pay and Benefits
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 28 days of PTO (20 days of paid time off, 7 paid holidays, 1 paid flex holiday)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401K retirement options with company match
Hopebridge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.