Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Terre Haute, IN, United States
What sets Hopebridge apart from other providers?
Our organization is truly mission-based, where your work as a BCBA will directly contribute to improving the quality of life for children and families in need, regardless of their zip code or circumstances.
What's in it for you as BCBA
- Total Compensation: $81000 - $98000 / year
- Base Salary: $68,000-$85,000, dependent upon experience
- Bi-weekly bonus totaling up to $13,000/year
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus available
- 30 days of paid time off (20 days of paid time off, seven paid holidays, 2 CEU days, and one flex day)
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, Short, and Long-Term disability insurance
- $500 for CEUs, 2 CEU days, and free In-house CEUs
- 401K retirement options with company match
- No non-competes
- Clinically sustainable caseloads (small caseloads)
- Professional development learning series facilitated by Chief Science Officer, Dr. Adam Haas, and our Chief Clinical Officer, Jana Sarno such as exclusive Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Training and PEAK Training
- Participation in global, first-of-its-kind research and technology pilots
- Mentorship with experienced BCBAs and regional clinical leadership
- Weekly interdisciplinary collaboration with expert Psychologists, BCBAs, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Pathologists in your center
- Opportunities to supervise and mentor ABA graduate students and early-career BCBAs
- Administrative support teams that take care of authorization specializations, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting
- In-center support that includes ABA Trainers, Center Managers, and Regional BCBAs to help you every step of the way.
What You'll Do as BCBA
- Complete initial evaluations for incoming patients (under the age of 10) using various assessment measures and provide a clinical recommendation for weekly treatment hours based on patient needs
- Maintain a caseload of 8-10 patients
- Develop individualized therapeutic plans of care for children to address patient and family goals
- Support a team of 6-8 RBTs and advanced-level ABA graduate students in the Fellowship program via mentorship and training for patients on their caseload
- Provide supervision for 5-10% of an RBT's or ABA graduate student's supervision hours
- Collaborate with in-center psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists
- Participate in weekly BCBA leadership meetings with your clinic's BCBA team
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings with your "pod" of RBTs and Case Managers
- Help us fulfill our mission of providing quality access to care for all. We accept Medicaid and most commercial insurances.
For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with this population of children is incredibly rewarding.
Today's progressive ABA is deeply rooted in compassion, assent, varied instruction, and foundations of joy to create teaching opportunities. At Hopebridge, this is the progressive ABA we pride ourselves on. It's why so many clinicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We're proud to have industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
We're on a mission to create a progressive, inclusive, and compassionate clinical environment for our patients today and beyond. If you're ready to start a career that makes an impact, we invite you to apply to learn more.
After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 business hours. If you're sitting for your exam within three months, feel free to apply (we believe in making spots on our team for awesome folks!).