HR Business Partner
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States
Center: Charlotte Region
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. We are the largest autism therapy provider in the United States, providing one-on-one, personalized therapy for children and their families touched by behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. We are headquarted in Indianapolis, Indiana and provide compassionate care in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.
As an HR Business Partner, you are responsible for aligning business objectives with HR strategy. You will drive HR process rigor, performance management, employee relations, and will ensure organizational effectiveness in this high visibility role. You will be a coach and strategic partner to your regional teams by supporting and influencing decision-making based on a thorough understanding of the organization’s challenges and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and improve all HR Processes for your centers, including performance management, succession planning, compliance, policies, procedures, etc.
- Provide direction and counsel with managers on performance discussions and other employee relation issues as a consultant by ensuring appropriate plan of actions, securing necessary legal approvals, and conducting formal investigations
- Proactively solicit employee opinions on a regular and ongoing basis by ensuring strong feedback loop to managers and working with them to develop appropriate response and action plans that drive employee engagement and retention
- Develop and manage appropriate HR goals and reporting metrics to drive results in areas such as, turnover/retention, engagement, and training and employee development
- Research best practices, trends, and potential metrics that contribute to the organization’s success and continued evolution
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Assess developmental needs for employees and drive training initiatives; identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and follow up to ensure training objectives are met
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- At least two years of experience resolving employee relations issues independently
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region at least 50% of the time (Georgia North and North Carolina)
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as desktops, laptops, and smartphones
- Current Georgia Residency preferred
Where You’ll Work
- Georgia North and North Carolina Regions
Your Pay and Benefits
- Starting salary of $68,000 (based on experience)
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 28 days of PTO (20 days of paid time off, 7 paid holidays, 1 paid flex holiday)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401K retirement options with company match
Hopebridge is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.