For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism. We created the 360 Care model, a multidisciplinary approach rooted in evidence-based applied behavior analysis (ABA therapy), along with complementary services like occupational and speech therapy under one roof.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with this population of children is incredibly rewarding. It’s why so many clinicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We’re proud to have industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
☁ What You’ll Do
- Conduct occupational therapy initial evaluations, annual evaluations including highly specialized assessments of clients referred to occupational therapy and complete required documentation
- Maintain a caseload of 32 patients
- Provide direct individual therapy sessions according to individual needs and maintain accurate records of services provided for statistical and billing purposes
- Supervise COTA’s and maintain documentation as outlined in Hopebridge policy and as outlined by state regulations
- Maintain current daily notes and sign off on COTA notes according to documentation policy and state regulations
- Participate in staff meetings and conferences indicated to review patient progress or needs
- Provide education and support to staff and parents pertaining to questions related to occupational therapy and/or diagnostic process
- Conduct in-service training or special education programs related to occupational therapy for staff, parents, and others as necessary and requested
- Supervise occupational therapy students and maintain records on students supervised
- Assist with Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) development, if applicable
- Perform duties at multiple locations, as needed
☁ What you DON’T Have to Do
- Administrative stuff. You’ll benefit from our Administrative Support teams that take care of authorization specializations, scheduling, patient onboarding, credentialing, and recruiting so you can focus on doing what you do best – providing compassionate care!
- Do it all alone. Collaboration and support at every level is crucial to clinical excellence here at Hopebridge. You’ll have support from your Center Manager, our Occupational Therapy Clinical Specialist, and our Director of Outpatient Therapies.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current licensed occupational therapist and registered with the American Occupational Therapy Association and licensed in applicable state
- Job related experience within Occupational Therapy is required
- Valid Driver’s License & Evidence of Insurability
- Compensation Range: $34-$43 an hour (billable/non-billable rate), depending on experience
- Attainable, clinician-designed bi-weekly bonus (up to $6,500/year)
- 29 days of paid time off (20 days of paid time off, 6 paid holidays, 1 paid flex holiday, and 2 days of paid professional development)
- Annual $500 professional development stipend
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 401K retirement options with company match
- Monday through Friday schedule
We’re on a mission to create a progressive, inclusive, and compassionate clinical environment for our patients today and beyond. If you’re ready to start a career that makes an impact, we invite you to apply to learn more.
After expressing interest, you will receive a call within 48 business hours. If you’re sitting for your exam within three months, feel free to apply (we believe in making spots on our team for awesome folks!).
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to serve the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. Hopebridge is committed to providing personalized outpatient ABA, occupational, speech and feeding therapies for children touched by autism spectrum disorder and behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. Hopebridge provides a trusted place where they can receive the care, support and hope they deserve.
Nearly two decades later, Hopebridge continues to operate state-of-the-art autism therapy centers in new communities to reach patients and families who need services. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Hopebridge provides compassionate care in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.