RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Brandon, FL, United States
For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism.
As nearly everyone in the autism community will tell you, building relationships with children is incredibly rewarding. Today's ABA is deeply rooted in compassion, varied instruction, and foundations of joy to create teaching opportunities. At Hopebridge, this is the forward-thinking ABA we pride ourselves on. It’s why so many Behavior Technicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work!
P.S. Our families love us too. We’re proud to have the industry-leading annual caregiver satisfaction scores of 92%!
☁ Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Benefits
- Pay: $15.00 to $17.50/hour, depending on experience
- The potential for wage increases and promotions every 6 months (we thrive on frequent feedback and transparency, with raises often part of the conversation)
- Annual $75 professional development stipend
- Exclusive access to internal professional development programs for a range of growth opportunities. There’s not just one career path at Hopebridge—you get to create your own adventure with help from our industry-leading internal development programs
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- 18 days of PTO (11 days of paid time off, 6 paid holidays, 1 paid flex holiday)
- 401K retirement options with company match
- Opportunity to relocate to any of our states
- Monday through Friday schedule (no nights or weekends)
- Fun at work! We’re here to celebrate our kids, but we’re here to celebrate our team, too. Expect regular in-center celebrations, spirit weeks, competitions, and opportunities to bond with your team
- Responsive Employer – We review ALL resumes within 24 hours, and we put our candidates first
☁ What You’ll Do as an RBT
- Work with children by creating an environment that champions continued skill acquisition and development of functional communication, peer interactions, and school readiness, just to name a few!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) how to provide therapy to children and families in need of support.
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by be BCBAs for patients to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
- Complete daily progress notes related to the implementation of the intervention plan.
- Learn and grow within the role through a wealth of continued training and education opportunities.
- Celebrate victories (both big and small!), help kids and families celebrate milestones, and get more high fives than you’ve ever thought possible!
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
☁ Interview Process
- Quick Chat with a Team Member (Hours, Compensation, Scheduling)
- Center Visit (meet with the hiring leader, chat with our team, and see the work we do firsthand)
- Same-day decision
We’re on a mission to create a compassionate clinical environment for our patients today and beyond. If you’re ready to start a career that makes an impact, we invite you to apply to learn more!