Associate Systems Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN, United States
As an Associate Systems Engineer at our organization, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the IT experience for our committed team members. In this vital position, you will be an integral part of a team dedicated to supporting our employees who work tirelessly to broaden access to top-notch clinical care for our patients across twelve states. This is your chance to find a fulfilling professional home with us where you can significantly contribute to shaping the future of care within the autism community. Join us in our mission to make a lasting impact!
Here's what your day might look like with us: You'll be the go-to person for our Hopebridge team members, offering stellar customer service and technical support. Whether our employees work onsite or remotely, you'll be their point of contact, troubleshooting and solving issues related to our business apps, specific Hopebridge applications, and those tricky browser and driver hiccups. And let's not forget about the hardware – from Tablets and PCs to keyboards and printers, you'll handle them all.
We value communication here at Hopebridge, so keeping our users in the loop promptly and professionally is vital. Your customer service skills are as critical as your technical ones.
What makes this job awesome?
- You'll be building solid relationships through your incredible problem-solving skills.
- You'll get to flex your analytical muscles, diagnosing and resolving software and hardware issues.
- You're not just fixing problems but also recommending and implementing better processes to enhance our IT support.
- You'll be configuring and deploying IT equipment – a hands-on experience with tangible results.
- You'll be part of a collaborative, team-oriented environment where learning and growth are encouraged.
What do we need from you?
- An Associate's Degree in a computer science-related field with 1-2 years of IT experience or 3-4 years of IT experience without a degree.
- Experience administering MS365, with a preference for proficiency in Microsoft Intune.
- A passion for IT and a drive to stay informed on new trends.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and superb interpersonal skills.
- You should be detail-oriented, organized, and able to juggle multiple priorities effectively.
- A willingness to learn and grow in a fast-moving, high-demand environment.
At Hopebridge, we champion inclusivity and are firmly against any discrimination. We welcome talents from all backgrounds, driven by a shared purpose.
Together, we will be a beacon of hope and trusted guides in our community! Ready to embark on this journey? Apply now!