Location: Indianapolis, IN, United States
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the constant monitoring of Hopebridge’s financial performance to plan. The Analyst compiles the annual budget for senior management, maintains a monthly rolling forecast model, and updates the company’s long term plans semi-regularly. The Analyst will also take part in a variety of revenue and operational analysis. The Analyst’s work is extremely detail oriented, highly valued and is essential to the cash planning process for a rapidly expanding company. This is a high visibility role and ideal for a highly analytical, strategic thinker with a strong technical background looking to make an impact within a mission-based, growth-oriented organization.
As one of the largest ABA providers in the nation with 100+ centers and counting, this role will be critical in the growth and development of the organization’s footprint and financial health. In addition to having analytical rigor around growth and acquisition, a successful individual in this role will be able to drive tangible value to our company, stakeholders and partner providers, all while serving our important mission of increasing access to critical autism care for families across the country.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Compilation of all financial models, including an annual budget, monthly rolling forecast, and long-term plan. Requires extreme attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, and self-initiative to ensure that all new information is quickly and accurately reflected in financial planning model.
- Assists in the month-end close process by running the variance analysis against the applicable financial plan, as well as producing the necessary reports for management.
- Partners with the Business Analysis department to evolve data warehouse driven reporting to grow the effectiveness of the Financial Analyst role. This includes automating reports to reduce manual and repetitive tasks, as well as reports for distribution purposes when necessary.
- Works closely with the Director of Accounting and others to understand variances and to refine the chart of accounts and reporting formats to better meet the company’s needs.
- Assists the senior leadership team with revenue cycle, operations, and other ad hoc analysis as needed
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to ensure the essential tasks of the Financial Analyst can be performed by other members of the Finance team if the need should ever arise.
- Ability to build and maintain cross functional relationships with other teams within the company.
- Financial Acumen
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Good Communication-Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail
- Ease with Technology
- High aptitude for learning and mastering financial systems
- Collaboration Skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance with HSA option
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46268: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or other related Business Degree
- Accounting/Finance: 2 Years
- Healthcare Experience (Preferred)